Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Diet

I gave myself 6 weeks Postpartum to continue eating whatever/whenever I wanted too.  This way I could focus on nursing and resting.

Well....Matthew turned six weeks on Monday so TODAY is the DAY.

Matthew at 6 Weeks
Ben and I lost a TON of weight on Weight Watchers after John Michael was born, so we are trying it again!
The first time around I went to the meetings and then shared what I learned with Ben. This time, I'm going to do it on-line. I just was afraid I wouldn't be able to make the meetings with our busy (newborn) lifestyle.

JM  and I when I had lost 25 Pounds the first go ahead.
It is a very long and daunting road ahead (especially because I'll have to hold myself accountable because I won't be going to meetings); however, when I look back on pictures, I KNOW that I can lose the weight. And losing the weight is what is best not only for me, but for being able to be healthy and active for my boys.

With all of that being said.....any encouragement is appreciated. As well as any tasty recipes. It doesn't have to be a "Weight Watcher" recipe per se, but anything with lots of fruits and veggies (those are "free" on this diet).

This was today's lunch.....all of this was TWO points!

No comments: