Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sleep!

To say I am not bragging would be a lie.....I must brag.

Matthew is an AWESOME baby when it comes to sleeping. During the day, the kid does not miss a meal and is angry if he isn't nursed every 2-3 hours. However, after the last feeding of the night, the kid will sleep at least 6, if not 8 hours. And I HAVE to wake him up on most occasions to eat!
He has made being a mom of 2 boys SO much easier than I had expected.

I don't know if this sleeping pattern is normal for this age, but (to give some explanation), John Michael is also an AWESOME kid however, not so much a great sleeper. From day one he never was a great sleeper. At 6 weeks, he was waking up every 2-3 hours in the night to eat and it was SO hard. Even now, no matter what time he goes to bed (let it be 7 PM or midnight), he wakes up between 5 - 6 AM.

I might have cursed myself by writing this blog (watch him not sleep tonight) but for right now, I'm a proud momma.

Because we are talking about sleep, thought I would share some pictures of my super cute kids sleeping....

How I found JM.....in our made bed, hidden within the pillows...ASLEEP.

One of our First Days Home.

When Matthew is being fed, JM is allowed to watch the iPad. Needless to say, this kid was tired!
 
<>
I love this picture. This was the day we came home from the hospital.
Ben went to go help JM get ready for his nap. it got really quiet and this was how I found them!

   

1 comment:

The Lady of the House said...

I love sleeping kids! They're so cute!