Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weigh In Wednesdays

Since I'm not attending Weight Watchers Meetings and doing the program all on-line, as an extra effort to keep myself accountable I'm going to post my Weigh Ins on the Blog! (I know you are excited about reading it, right?)

Drum Roll Please.......Week 1......

Loss 4.2 Pounds

This was what I needed after a week of watching every little thing I had eaten. Isn't it crazy that when you start a "diet" you are obsessed with food. What you are eating as well as what is not good for you? It consumes you until you get your groove.

Before anyone accuses me of not eating,  you are so wrong. Although I want to lose weight, I know that a little one is depending on me for food as well so I MUST eat in order to maintain my milk supply.  That is why I love the WW program, it is not a "diet" it is truly a change in "lifestyle". You CAN eat and are encouraged to do so.....I am just eating the right stuff now.

This is an example of what I typically have every morning:

Cheese Eggs, 2 Pieces of Turkey Sausage,
English Muffin with Cinnamon, and Watermelon.

My Walking Partner this Morning
 My Tip of the Week: If you love chips, you have GOT to get these. (I get them a Sam's Club)  They are Veggie Chips with Ranch and they taste JUST LIKE any fatty chip. You get 38 Chips for only 3 Points!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go AK!!!! You're doing great!!!