Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful For....

So you see, I (Allison) have been sick, so I fell off the "Thankful for" Wagon.

So....I'm just going to do one big list of "Thankful for" for This year.

I am Thankful for......

* Jesus and his Ultimate Sacrifice
* The Bible
* My Wonderful Husband and our Awesome Marriage
* My Amazing, Healthy Son
* My Parent's and Ben's Parent's Guidance and Listening Ears
* My Mama Pat and her wonderful E-mails and DVDs
* Mama Georgia and her wonderful Letters
* Papaw Calvin and Mawmaw Anna and how hilarious they are (even when they don't mean to be!)
* MawMaw and Pawpaw Carroll and their sweet Love and Encouragement
* Our Siblings (Jennifer, Jason,
John, Ashley, Lance, Jenny and Wes)
* Our Perfect and Funny Nieces (Esther, Millie, and Bri) and Nephews (Riley and Wesley Adam) * A Warm place to call Home
* Modern Medicine and Awesome Doctors (Especially this year....Dr. Rainwater and Dr. Chris)
* Gravy, the Dog
* Ben and I's Jobs
* John Michael's Sweet Teachers at Central Presbyterian
* Our Church, 1st Baptist, and our Freedom to Worship
* My Work Friends who Keep me Sane! (Emmy, Lauren, and Debbie)
* My "Mommy" Friends who Keep me from Freaking Out Multiple Times (Erin D, Lindsey K, & Jennifer K)
* My Friends who Have Known me Forever and Keep me In Check (Kara M, Taylor C, and Mary Y)
* Food! Candy! Caffeine!
* My Freedom and the right to Vote

* Awesome Photographers (Beaty Photography and Lauren Walker Freelancing!)

I know that I am Thankful for MUCH MUCH more, but here is at least a start of the list!

Hope everyone has an Awesome, Wonderful, Very Full of Turkey THANKSGIVING!

No comments: