Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am SICK Tonight

Sorry folks, but I'm on my soap box tonight.

What has our world come to!?!?!

One of my most favorite websites, www.amazon.com, has decided to place a book for sale on their website called "Pedophile's Guide".

I am SHAKING i'm so upset about.

To learn more about the story, click here.

The whole idea around the book is a How-to guide on how to molest children without getting caught.

Now if you are like me, a new mom, you have received e-mail after e-mail, about joining Amazon's new "Amazon Mom" program where they can provide all kinds of baby products.

I loved the program, bought from them at least once a week.....and then they pull something like this!??!?

How can you ETHICALLY think it is ok to bombard me with advertisements about products for babies when you are selling a book (and defending it no less when questioned about it) on how to molest my child!?!?!?

THIS HOUSEHOLD will NOT be using Amazon for ANY purchases until this TRASH is taken off their site.

I know they are a huge company, and I know they could care less if I quit using them (Don't worry, I've already contacted customer service)...but if all the moms, dads, aunts, uncles, grandparents, friends, etc etc out there quit using them, they will be forced to take down their $4.95 guide to molestation.

Thank you for letting me vent....I'm just SICK over it tonight.

No comments: