Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards (and any card for that fact!)

If any of you have had a birthday within the last oh three months, you probably noticed that our family has started sending a new kind of card to you! One with at least one cutie pootie picture of John Michael wishing you to have a great day!
Some of you have asked how the heck I do it (I would love to take credit, but hey, I'm human!), well it is with Shutterfly's new card feature.
It is super cute, super easy, and super inexpensive--usually for less than what you would pay for a card at the store. (Now, if you have received a card from us or if you receive a card from us in the future...please disregard all the super easy super inexpensive talk! :))
This year they have rolled out some AWESOME Christmas Cards and honestly there is a hot debate (between Ben and I) on which one to choose...so more than likely we will order both of them! I cannot share which ones we are debating because that would ruin all the fun.

The moral of the story is that Shutterfly has some GREAT deals this year on Christmas Cards......so check them out!!

If you want to try a card out for free, they are offering 1 Free 5x7 card with using the promotion Code "CARD4U".

Hope everyone is getting into the MERRY CHRISTMAS mood!!!

Disclaimer: This is my shameless plug for www.Shutterfly.com. I must be honest that they are offering 50 free Christmas Cards to anyone who blogs about them. I do REALLY love their products though!

No comments: