Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Go Hogs!

I don't remember the last time I was so excited about Razorback Football than this coming up Saturday!

Why am I so excited......I can't put my finger on one thing...but maybe because......

* It is the first Live game I get to go to this season.

* Our family has a small rivalry....my cousin (Eric and his wife Whitney) are hard-core Bama fans and I really hope we win so that Christmas we won't get bashed the whole time!

* It is going to be a date day for Ben and I

* We get to sit with Wes, Jenny, and Wesley Adam

* My family will be there cheering with us! (My mom, dad, Jennifer, Jason, and Lance)

So hopefully the Hogs will pull through and get the Big Victory for us!

GO HOGS!

2 comments:

Schluter said...

Woo Pig Sooie! I can't wait either!

The Lady of the House said...

You should come up a little earlier and come see us!

We will be cheering the Hogs on from home because A) I'm not buying all four of us a ticket B) I'm not daring enough to brave three kids alone at a razorback game and c) A+B = we'd leave the game early if I did go!