Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesdays Week 8, 9, & 10

I have not been doing well on my posting, but I have kept the diet up!

                                            Week 8 Weight Loss: 1.7 Pounds
                                            Week 9 Weight Loss: GAINED .5 Pounds
                                             Week 10 Weight Loss: 1.2 Pounds
                                             Total Loss:  17.6 Pounds

For any Mommies out there.....I have found that Weight Watchers truly has been the easiest diet to follow. You can have whatever you what (Banana, oranges, snickers bars, Chicken, Beef, etc, etc), it is just what you want to spend your "points" on.

As a nursing mother, it is also important that I am able to EAT and not STARVE......with WW allowing nursing mothers on the plan, they allow me to eat and not starve. My body will NEVER be a bikini body again (tell me again why I complained in High School of being fat?!?!?) but my goal is to be ABLE to wear a bikini by summer (even though my tummy will never see the sun again!).

No comments: