Monday, December 21, 2009

Check out our Handsome Boy!

Today Ben and I got the last glimpse of our Baby Boy before we are holding him in our arms! Baby Boy Carroll did show us his face! See his profile below:
We got a good report from the doctor and he is HEALTHY......he is currently weighing 4 pounds 4 oz and the average is 3 Pounds! Don't worry, the doctor has been told a thousand times that my family grows babies big; however, she told us not to worry about it yet....just be happy that we have a healthy baby!

We cannot believe it is almost time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like "Carroll cheeks".....I am excited about Baby C....

Merry Christmas!

Ops

Jenny said...

I am so happy for you! My family also has a history of big babies...and Caitlin was no different! Enjoy it all!

Merry Christmas!

The Lady of the House said...

Big babies are healthy! (I had two of them 8.5 lbs+).

Hey, I need to make you your baby gift. Are you going to nurse? What colors would you like? Get back to me asap at jillayne.tompkins at gmail dot com.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to meet Baby C...
Love,Aunt Cindy