Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Strong Heartbeat

I had an impromptu doctor's appointment today. Everything is fine, but had to get something checked out to be sure!
After they ran some lab work, they told me the doctor wanted to see me. Now, I didn't think this trip was that important because they where "squeezing" me in and I was just seeing the nurse, so I told Ben there was no need to come.
Well, guess what?!?! I got to hear a strong heartbeat! The doctor was just wanting to check on everything and I was able to hear Baby C beating strong! It was amazing!
Ben is EXTREMELY jealous, but there was no way I was telling that doctor that I was going to wait!
Thanks for all your prayers and support!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I had an impromptu appointment at 15 weeks...and got an extra ultrasound out of it. I couldn't complain! I am glad to hear that all is going well! = )

Sarah said...

I found your blog through Facebook - love it! I'm so excited for you - you will love being a Mama. :)