Thursday, June 18, 2009

Let's Try Again.....

As you can see, I attempted this "Blogging" experience about 2 years ago....notice how well it has caught on! We, of course, have since gotten married, went on a wonderful honeymoon, went on a 1 year anniversary trip to Disney and now here we are! :) Hopefully we can give you a glimpse in our lives since many of our closest friends and family are not in the same town as us! I promise to do my best to keep it updated...but here are a couple pics "just for fun."




The "I do's"








At Epcot...

An "Incredible" display of strength at Disney...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yea! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited. Checking Aubri's blog is one of our girls favorite things to do. Now, they can check up on Uncle Ben and Aunt Allison as well!

The Mills said...

YAY! Welcome! I am so excited to start blog stalking you! HA! Love the Disney pics!

The Scott Family said...

Welcome aboard!!